Sunday, January 30, 2011

Finally Friday

After a long, stressful work week, Andrew & I went to a place called Painting with a Twist.  I heard about it a while ago, & have been wanting to try it out, so Friday we did.  It's a casual painting class that takes you step by step to create a painting.  The artwork is set for each day of the month, so you just go online, and pick your painting from the calendar of choices.  They also encourage you to bring wine & snacks, which of course, we were happy to do.  It was alot of fun, & surprisngly, not intimidating at all.  There is one main instructor & a TA for about 25 people, so its easy to get help or ask questions if you need to.  In 3 hours, you end up with a completely finished, dry painting.  I'm happy with the way my painting turned out (especially since I'm a first-timer) & I am looking forward to doing it again. 

The Instructor's version


Ours: Andrew's on the left, mine on the right

No comments:

Post a Comment