Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy iPhone to me!

So after 3 blackberry storm mishaps, some my fault, some not, I have now joined the iPhone nation.  I've been wanting one for quite a while, but haven't had the chance to switch until about a week ago when I dropped my blackberry storm on the asphalt parking lot at work & killed the screen.  I have to say...I'm really loving it so far.  I was used to having the internet and facebook, but there are so many more apps, fun games & other cool stuff for the iPhone...I've been having alot of fun trying things out.  My favs so far are the hipstamatic camera & a photo booth app.  I love the texture that both of the apps put onto photos!  Here are a few I've taken:

downtown Austin view, hipstamatic

water tower in Gruene, hipstamatic

Food Trailer Crawl, IncrediBooth

Gourgdough's Flying Pig Donut, hipstamatic
 

No comments:

Post a Comment