Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hello World!

So to kick things off right, I'm starting out this blog of daily adventures with a pretty exciting activity.  To celebrate our 1 year anniversary, my boyfriend Andrew & I took flying trapeze lessons.  It was exhilirating, scary, & definitely an adventure.  Two hours of climbing up a ladder to a 25-foot-tall platform, then swinging above the net, trying to nail the 'trick' of moving from hanging from the bar with your hands, to swinging from the bar by your feet, & eventually, being caught by one of the instructors.  Andrew, was great & succeed every time.  I didn't fair as well, but it was still alot of fun, & I'm happy I was able to climb up to the platform & leap off every time.

It was a great way to spend our first anniversary & something that I'll reflect on as a thrilling experience that I'm proud of myself for trying.  

About to try to tuck my knees in & up over the bar


Andrew sticking the 'catch'
  

No comments:

Post a Comment